Non-contact infrared temperature measurement technology by Micro-Epsilon
Infrared sensors, thermal imaging cameras, pyrometers - Micro-Epsilon offers a broad range of products for non-contact infrared temperature measurement. The infrared measurement equipment we offer ranges from handheld pyrometers through thermal imaging cameras to OEM models and high-precision IR temperature sensors for industrial applications.
For an overview of our models please click here.
The IR temperature sensors are used for measuring and monitoring temperatures in numerous industrial applications, e.g. in R&D, maintenance, quality assurance and process monitoring.
For more information on the applications please click here.
The advantages of non-contact temperature measurement:
- measurement possible on objects that are in motion, difficult to access or very hot
- very short measurement and response times
- interaction-free measurement, no interference with the target
- non-destructive measurement
- durability of the measuring point, no wear and tear
- The target must be visible for the sensor
- The optics of the sensor must be protected from soiling
- Only surface temperatures can be measured
For further information on the measuring principle please click here.